Our Commitment to Quality
The success of Prime Healthcare has been built upon our unwavering commitment to provide patients with the highest quality healthcare in the communities we serve.
“As a physician, I truly appreciate the commitment Prime Healthcare has made by way of improvements and investments in hospital buildings, equipment and services, all of which will improve patient care and the community’s confidence in the hospital, now and in the future. The focus on quality and patient safety are hallmarks of this organization.” — Sally D. Lane, MD., FACP Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Quality of care is our highest priority
- Physician-founded and physician-driven with clinicians leading the organization at every level
- The Lown Institute Hospitals Index is the first ranking system to define standards for hospital social responsibility by examining performance across health outcomes, value, and equity. Prime Healthcare is one of only five health systems in the nation to receive an overall ‘A’ rating.
- We provide patient-centered care that is respectful and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values
- We are nationally recognized for award-winning quality care and have been named a Top 10 and Top 15 Health System by Truven Health Analytics. Its hospitals have also been named among the nation’s best as ”100 Top hospitals” 58 times and have received more Patient Safety Excellence Awards from Healthgrades than any other health system in the past six years.
- We invest in capital improvements and state-of-the-art technology to improve the quality of our care
- We focus on the most needed and beneficial services for our communities. Our emergency care services and geriatric programs are exceptional
We also rely on national standards to guide us in providing the best quality care, and the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare has created the Hospital Compare guide to allow patients to access data on the quality of care in over 4,000 hospitals nationwide. Click here to look up our hospitals in Hospital Compare.
The Joint Commission
Many of our hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, and have received accolades. Click here to verify up-to-date records of those awards.
All of our hospitals are fully accredited by esteemed organizations, including: